Our 71st annual conference was a tremendous success thanks to so many of our member companies who facilitated and presented at workshops during the two and a half days we spent in beautiful San Antonio. To those who were able to attend, thank you for being there, and for those who could not make it this year, here are a few of the highlights:
- A great opening keynote address from Ryan Estis who spoke on the subject of leading through times of change. He did a fabulous job of getting everyone motivated for the next couple of days of workshops. More about Ryan at http://ryanestis.com/blog/.
- As always we had our signature workshops that featured member stories and experiences and lots of great dialogue. Login to your MyCEB account to view conference presentations.
- Monday evening all of the attendees got together to assemble bikes for the boys and girls at Boysville San Antonio. This is a local home which provides a safe family environment for children in need so they can become responsible adults. You can read more about them at: http://www.boysvilletexas.org/.
- Tuesday was a day with an extra workshop for attendees capped off with a dinner on the 10th floor rooftop deck on a gorgeous San Antonio evening.
- The conference ended on Wednesday after two terrific sessions; one featuring a discussion on Talent Risk and the other a panel of health system leaders discussing the challenges they face.
Here's a little of what we heard:
"This stands out above other conferences in terms of value."
"Coming from a first time attendee, it was an overall great experience!"
"Just being able to exchange ideas is very valuable."
"I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed the conference. It was so much fun and it was great to be back among my fellow benefit cohorts who get it."